- Time-Schedule: Six plus one month.
- Course Materials: A 400-page text book based on the teachings of the Bhagavad-gita As It Is with discourses and exercises.
- First we give ads in newspapers to get people enroll for the course. Recently we are having candidates through acquaintances—those who have already done the course. We often set a book table in the temple to get new candidates.
- Willing candidates enroll themselves by sending donation through bank transfer or Online
- We send them course-materials by post, courier, email.
- The Candidates begin studying the books.
- Question-papers are sent to the candidates.
- Candidates send answer-scripts, which we review, evaluate and correct their misconceptions. The evaluated answer-scripts are sent to them.
- After three test exams we conduct a Final Exam through correspondence. The candidates have to secure minimum 40 % to get through the exam.
- This course is available in Hindi and Bengali
- The successful students are invited in a yearly five-day Gita Seminar.
- A Special Exam on the Bhagavad Gita is held here in Mayapur.
- In the seminar all the successful candidates are given gifts and certificates.
Deposit Course Fee Rs. -550 (we will send all documents by Resister post/ Courier service)
Our Bank A/c – ISKCON, ICICI Bank
A/c no-402401000048, RTGS/NEFT IFS Code-ICIC0004024
Branch Name-Bamanpukur ISKCON Compound Branch
Account Type: Savings Account
After transaction please send your full postal address, mobile number, occupation, qualification, age, etc by email.
Submit your Registration online:
Bhaktivedanta Gita Academy
ISKCON, Gita Bhavan
Sree Mayapur, Dist-Nadia
Call us for more information